Funny Phrases To Use When Someone Insults You
Have you ever been at the receiving end of an insult and later spent hours thinking about all the things you could’ve said back instead of being quiet?
In the event of rude remarks, humor is always the best defense. Here are some fun ideas.
- If your goal was to be hurtful, mission accomplished.
- You’re like “Terms and conditions”. Everyone ignores them.
- Are you born like that or trained by professionals?
- Best advice to you? Stop being you.
- Hey, look! Your nose is again in my business here.
- I know where to invest my time. Hope you know that too.
- Sorry, I’m done for the day.
- Even onions start crying after seeing you.
- Your mind is of the best quality, became it’s still unused.
- Wish that you can be at my place and see, how bogus you look from here?
- You look cute when you’re shut up.
- Let me guess. You haven’t got your morning coffee yet.
- Thank you for making me this famous.
- Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you’ll find a brain back there.
- Well, I could agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong!
- Well! bless your heart.
- I’ve better things to do than listen to you. See you later.
- Try being informed instead of being opinionated.
(P.S, I really have a problem giving a comeback. Words just won’t come out). On YouTube, I stumbled across this video and thought it might be useful to share some ideas.
Besides, it’s just for fun, not to hurt anyone. Stay steer clear of trouble whenever you can and try not to be rude as possible.
If you find yourself too angry to respond in a calm manner, simply tell them that this conversation is now over or laugh it out. Sometimes laughing is the best ideal response.
Enjoyed reading? Please support me as a writer and consider becoming a Medium member. It’s only $5 a month which will give access to all amazingly talented writers here and unlimited stories. If you sign up using my link, I’ll get a small commission and lots of encouragement to keep writing.